Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Another bored Saturday=Make up of the weekend!

Here we go again, another Saturday afternoon goes by where I don't feel like doing homework. As the day goes by, the only bit of activity I do all day is to stay in bed all day watching youtube clips, checking email and logging onto Twitter. By the time 3 PM came along, I decided to finally get out of bed and play with colors. Today, I felt like I wanted some smoke on my eyes and this was the result-for better or for worse. I think my application has really improved (I hope! Constructive criticism is always welcome.)


More pictures and a product list once you get into the cut





Products used:
TFSI
MAC Hocus Pocus on lid applied with 239
MAC Swiss Schocolate applied in crease with 224 (I believe)
MAC Arena applied on brow with 219
Stila Stay All Day liquid liner on top lid, MAC Graphblak on lower lid
MAC Prep & Prime Lash and MAC Haute and Naughty on the lashes (can someone recommend mascara that won't knock me out with the smell? Thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment