Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

July 2011 Wish list

It's the beginning of July which means its time for another wish list. Last month, I was able to try most of the products or purchase on my list and for this month, I hope that I can do the same again!

1) Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron ($129.99, http://www.folica.com)
Yes, I know this is a product I can't exactly try, but this is on my long term wish list as in I will get this someday when I have some sort of sizeable, steady income. The only thing about this is that I have to buy it trough Folica who I have dealt with in the past and let me tell you, their customer service wasn't the greatest (I (I hope this isn't the case today, I last dealt with them back in 2008 for a Solia flat iron).

2) Jane Carter Solution Wrap and Roll (about $9.00, Target)

This would be great for wrapping hair when I am ready to rollerset it for my length check. This would also be an attempt to straighten out my natural hair without damaging it...again.


3) MAKE UP FOREVER HD blush in Innuendo ($25, Sephora.com or Sephora stores)
I've tried this before, it's a good product!

4) A quality blush brush.
I don't care about the brand (I'm not that brand loyal to be honest) I just want a good blush brush that will last.


Well, that's my list for the month of July. Happy Fourth of July to all the fellow Americans out there! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment