Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DC Restaurant Week 2011

Food promos? Reduced price lunches and dinners? I can get down with this!

Picture credit: Bistro Bistro DC

This week is Washington DC's restaurant week. I [hope] this will be my first time doing restaurant week because there are so many cool, up-and-coming restaurants around here and people keep sleeping on this area thinking that we don't do good food around here (which is totally untrue). If you're in the area and you want to do DC Restaurant Week, it's $20.11 for a 3 course fixed-price lunch and $35.1l for a 3 course fixed price dinner. Of course, beverages, tax and tip aren't included, so keep that in mind and tip correctly!

I'm so ready to do restaurant week, but I don't know where to begin! Have fun with your restaurant week and be adventurous because you never know what you may discover! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment