Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jessy and the mane

Girl: "OMG my hair is so curly, it's like a lion's mane"
Me: Do you want me to take my hair out? I can help redefine your definition of a mane!"

Well, this is "the mane" underneath the jump. I think is quite medium sized lol.

Everyone has something they want to change about their hair. What is one thing you would like to change? Also, have you become comfortable in your own hair?





Yes, my face isn't really in these pictures because if you could see my face right now, it just has the expression of exhaustion thanks to finals week. 

I quite like the texture of my hair, although it wasn't immediate because I had to re-learn what my hair likes, how to handle it and how to properly take care of it which is a myth within itself. I also feel like it takes a lot of confidence to wear natural hair because if you don't have that confidence, then you won't be able to deal with some of the snarky and disparaging comments people may dish out at you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment