Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

JUST GET SOME CLOTHES AND TRY THEM ON ALREADY!: Closet Overhaul '11 Vol. 2

New Floppy hat! 

Okay, I know what you're probably thinking, why did you caps lock your title? Those words are the exact quotes my friend said that started closet overhaul vol. 2

This time, I went to the mall with two friends of mine and they threw clothes my way. The rule was that anything they had passed to me must be tried on. I tried on a lot of pieces but this is what I walked away with in the end. Once again, all of these cost under $30. It's a good thing that nice, cute clothes don't have to cost an arm and a leg!


A terra cotta dress. New color for me! :-D
This is a shirt, I swear! Great to pair with skinny jeans, straight leg jeans or shorts.
Another maxi dress. I think will be the last maxi dress I buy.

So, the one thing that I liked about the items in this haul was that there's new colors in my closet. In the past, I never would have dared to try on oranges or yellows because I would think that it looked bad against my skin color. Maybe one more summer haul and then I'll move on to fall and winter. I love the fall especially and the fashions that come with it! :-D Actually, Volume III may come sooner than anticipated...

No comments:

Post a Comment