Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

What to do with all these free t-shirts?

What to do with these free t-shirts?

As a college student, there's lots of free stuff up for grabs if you look in the right place. Food, t-shirts, pencils and other odds and ends are available if you're in the right place in the right time. This picture shows only some of the t-shirts I have in varying sizes (my largest is the "all nighter shirt"/first green shirt on the bottom which is a 2XL). With these free t-shirts, people tend to use them as pajamas or shirts to wear when someone doesn't feel like getting dressed properly for class. Other than those purposes, what do you like to use giveaway t-shirts for?

I'll start: I use the oversized t-shirts for drying my hair. Regular towels put knots in my hair and creates tangles that I worked so hard to untangle and prevent.

No comments:

Post a Comment